Things are a little different now! We apologize for any inconvenience. Although we have a home base in Downtown San Diego, we are also mobile; operating out of a few establishments and venues as well as out of town/state. We will be offering appointment based services with an option to book private appointments as well as offsite appointments. Please inquire by email if you have any questions, and please leave a detailed voice message if we miss your call.
Certified and trained with hospital grade cleaning products which we have used to sanitize and disinfect salons and tools for over 20 years. It has a very low odor and does not irritate the throat or lungs. Below you will find the info you will need for the updated protocols involving Covid-19.
- There is a washroom and sanitizer for your convenience.
- We will be disinfecting your chair using hospital grade solution before and after your appointment as well as paying attention to door handles, the restroom, and surfaces you may come into contact with. Those areas will be disinfected once you leave.
- You will be asked to fill our a screening and release questionnaire and agreement.
- Masks are required in California for your service. If you arrive without one, we may either have one available for purchase, or your appointment will be considered a no show and a fee may be assessed.
- Guests will be more than 6 feet away from each other. You will be 6 feet away from your stylist during times when you are processing or the service does not require the stylist to be close to you.
- Please be patient with us, as we balance the want to communicate effectively while being cautious with how much the masks move and avoiding bacteria forming within the mask from moisture.
- If you are ill or have a fever within the last 14 days please contact us to reschedule in accordance with the current cancellation policies.
- A touchless payment source is available.
- You are encouraged to use sanitizer or wash your hands before leaving the establishment.
- Guidelines are subject to change based on state and local policies.
We know that some of these changes can be a bit overwhelming, but we want you to know that we intend to greet you warmly and cater to your needs best we can. Thank you for your patience and continued support.