Check Map and Correct Address for your appointment; especially if you’re grabbing an Uber as some have said the Uber app as put the business in the wrong location. Enter On 2nd Ave at G street into De Marcus Boutique.
Things are a little different now! We apologize for any inconvenience. Although we have a home base in Downtown San Diego, we are also mobile; operating out of a few establishments/venues as well as out of town/state. We will be offering appointment-based services at the listed location, with an option to book private appointments as well as offsite appointments. Please inquire by email, call, text if you have any questions, and leave a detailed message.
Hours vary. Sunday, Monday, packages, and off hours require a deposit to book. There may also be a fee for off hours or very early mornings. Please inquire for more information.
- There is a washroom and sanitizer for your convenience.
- We will be disinfecting your chair using hospital grade solution before and after your appointment as well as paying attention to door handles, the restroom, and surfaces you may come into contact with. Those areas will be disinfected once you leave.
- You may be asked to fill our a screening and release questionnaire and agreement.
- Masks are not required but we encourage you to wear one if you are sick or suspect you’ve come into contact with someone who has covid. If you arrive without one, we may either have one available for purchase, or your appointment will be considered a no show and a fee may be assessed.
- You will be 6 feet away from your stylist during times when you are processing or the service does not require the stylist to be close to you.
- If your stylist is wearing a mask, please be patient, as it’s hard to communicate effectively while being cautious with how much the masks move and avoiding bacteria forming within the mask from moisture.
- If you are ill or have a fever within the last 14 days please contact us to reschedule in accordance with the current cancellation policies.
- A touchless payment source is available.
- You are encouraged to use sanitizer or wash your hands before leaving the establishment.
- Guidelines are subject to change based on state and local policies.
We know that some of these changes can be a bit overwhelming, but we want you to know that we intend to greet you warmly and cater to your needs best we can. Thank you for your patience and continued support.